This 2 hour makeover session includes a body shape & colour analysis, followed by a brief wardrobe revamp which will help you to make sense of the theory we have learned during the initial evaluation.
It’s a condensed, less indepth version of SESSION 1, THE PERSONAL ANALYSIS & WARDROBE MAKEOVER
I will photograph any new outfits/colour combinations to create a mini look-book for you and suggest alterations/new purchases to help make your wardrobe fully functional, as well as any new fashion trends that may be relevant.
However, the main focus of this makeover session is your personal analysis to help you understand how to dress, so what suits you versus what doesn’t and show you using examples from your own wardrobe.
If there is a particular area you feel you need help with then we can focus on that during this 2 hours ie. culling styles that no longer serve you.
Mini Wardrobe Makeover
This is an express style makeover so if you have a larger wardrobe or feel like you need more comprehensive help with creating new outfits, then I would suggest a full version of SESSION 1, THE PERSONAL ANALYSIS & WARDROBE MAKEOVER by the hour.
You will learn valuable style tips throughout my image consultant service as I focused on teaching you the theory of what suits you and why, rather than just telling you how to dress.
- $170 for a 2 hour session without follow up services included. Instead, I explain verbally what suits you, using examples from your closet and send a digital reference of your most flattering colours *
- $230 for a 2 hour session with follow up services *
- $8.50 cost of posting your bespoke colour swatch wallet (if we aren’t doing the Personal Shopping together)
- NB: Travel charges outside central Sydney:
- 10-19km=$25 / 20-29km=$30 / 30-39km=$35 / 40km+ =$40+ tbc
- $50 cancellation fee applies
My Express Makeover Follow Up:
- Personalised colour summary
- Bespoke colour swatch wallet complete with quick reference guide
- Personalised body shape summary
- Visual guide to dressing for your individual body shape
- List of ‘Top Fashion Tips’ to help you 1. shop smarter & 2. care for your clothes, that every person should know
* Regardless of which package you choose, I will always send you your mini look-book, recommended alterations, plus a ‘shopping list’ of gaps I have identified
Ready to learn how to flatter your figure? Then contact me to book a style session