Don’t waste money on frumpy maternity garments that offer such a limited range, I can find you fashionable clothes you will want to wear and feel good in.
I will take you to non-maternity (& selected maternity) stores and help pick out styles that flatter your lifestyle, budget and growing bump, whilst remaining stylish yet comfortable.
I will email you a summary, guiding you through each semester as each one brings their own challenges and provide tips & tricks to keep you looking – and feeling – your best.
” And she’s just so kind and lovely on top of being an incredible stylist. I couldn’t recommend her more highly! ” – Janine Miller
You will learn valuable style tips throughout my image consultant service as I focused on teaching you the theory of what suits you and why, rather than just telling you how to dress.
My Pregnancy Personal Shopper Follow-up
- Photographic ‘look book’ showing your new outfits, a quick-guide to reference every morning so you’ll no longer struggle with what to wear
- A pregnancy style guide broken down in to semesters to understand how to dress your growing bump
- My pregnancy pinterest board for inspiration on stylish outfits
- An essential cheat sheet on how to flatter every body type
- A guide to accessorising including examples from an exclusive photoshoot
- Effortless ways to re-style your occasion dresses for the work place using my simple ‘wardrobe hierarchy’ formula
- A must-see visual showing how to look contemporary for seasons to come, rather than slavishly following fashion trends
- List of ‘Top Fashion Tips’ to help you 1. shop smarter & 2. care for your clothes, that every person should know
- $220 for a 2 hour session (additional time charged at $50 per half hour)
- $50 cancellation fee applies
Click here for my Pinterest board showing stylish maternity fashion, new brands to shop/rent from, as well as inspiration on how to wear your current favorites to accommodate a growing baby bump.
And if you plan to breast feed, then you’d benefit from reading my blog about this fantastic multi-tasker of a top – and it’s not from a daggy maternity store!
Once you become a mum, you would benefit from my PERSONAL ANALYSIS & WARDROBE MAKEOVER service. As well as a massive lifestyle change, our figures can change post-partum too and re-identifying our new body shape makes dressing it a whole lot easier.
If you need fashion advice to help dress for your new role of ‘mum’, then this is my specialty! I teach you practical, easy style tips to elevate your mum uniform from mumsy to stylish, all within your budget. Click here to find out more.
Prefer to chat? Then contact me today