I know for some clients, seeing a personal stylist can be a little overwhelming, so I thought I’d tell you a little bit about what I don’t do…
During Your Wardrobe Makeover and/or Personal Analysis:
- I don’t dictate to you, it’s a collaborative workshop that requires YOUR honest input to make it work
- I don’t ask you to throw loads way (unless you really need to) instead I work with what you already have and optimize it in ways you haven’t yet thought possible
- Don’t tell you you can ‘never’ where something
- I don’t take the fun out of fashion – in fact the VERY opposite!
- I don’t take it personally if you don’t like an outfit I’ve created for you, there’s others, lets play!
- I don’t judge your wardrobe, trust me, it’s likely I’ll love your wardrobe more than you do and let me show you why
- I won’t ignore your preferences & dislikes. Listening to you is one of my principle skills
- Lie to you to make you feel better!
- Put a ridiculously long shopping list together and expect you to buy it all in one go
- Don’t expect you to get naked in front of me! You can use another room to dress in, no problem
Find out more about the Wardrobe Makeover and/or Personal Analysis here
When Conducting A Colour Analysis:
- I don’t tell to stop wearing shades that aren’t your most flattering – in fact I show you HOW to make these less flattering colours work better for you!!
- I don’t encourage you to buy a whole new wardrobe in your most flattering shades, this is about evolving your closet over time
- I don’t expect you to like all your shades in the same way so we chat about how to make the different colours work for YOUR personal style
Find out more about my Colour Analysis here
When Working As Your Personal Shopper:
- I don’t dress you in the latest trends if they aren’t practical and relevant to YOUR lifestyle
- I don’t take you to designer stores and expect you to remortgage your house to buy an overpriced frock, I actually SAVE you money
- I don’t make you dress like me – but if there’s a few pieces I’ve tried and tested I believe would work for you then absolutely I’m going to show you them
- I don’t pressure you to buy anything
- I don’t put you in uncomfortable outfits, if it’s not nice to wear, undress and let’s go find something else
- I don’t force you to buy from a particular brand, I work independently so if something’s not right, let’s move on
- I don’t think you have a bottomless pit of money, I’m sale savvy as long as it’s the right product
Find out more about my Personal Shopper Service here
Let’s start creating your dream wardrobe! Contact me to book in today.