Colour is EVERYTHING!!!
If you want to make the smallest change with the biggest impact then this is the service for you!
The psychology of colour is a huge area of discussion and many studies have shown that wearing certain hues directly effect our mood such as sunny yellow and tranquil blue (popular in beach side Sydney!)
How we choose to get dressed every day generally starts with deciding what type of colour we’re in the mood for:
“Do I want to attract attention?” – wearing bold pops of colour, or
“Do I want to be ignored?” – wearing dull grey or black
The shades we wear has a huge impact on our personal branding and how others judge us, to read more click here.
” Now I understand why some things looked terrible on me!?! This handy little colour wallet is coming with me EVERYWHERE from now on. Thank you Kim, that was fascinating!! ”
– Elise Granger
What Is A Colour Consultant?
As your personal colour consultant, it’s not about me telling you that pink or green ‘is your colour’ but more about teaching you the TYPE of pinks and greens that flatter you.
It’s also not just about the undertone but the colour level as well. For many people who are undertone neutral, whether a hue is cool or warm is irrelevant, for them the level of colour is the key deciding factor ie. whether is strong or soft for example.
See some colour before & after examples here.
Benefits Of Understanding Your Best Colours
Once you learn where you sit on the colour wheel and see what hues flatter and which to avoid, dressing starts to become easy and enjoyable because you:
- Look younger and fresher as wearing the right tones reduces fine lines and adds a glow to our skin
- Can amend your hair tone to flatter your features
- The more you shop in to your colours, the more your wardrobe will mix & match which creates even more new outfits!
- Takes the stress out of co-ordinating your clothes & accessories
- It takes away indecision when shopping
- Allows you to play with colour but in a ‘safe way’ knowing it suits you
- Combining new unexpected shades becomes easy
- It empowers you to make better choices when buying investment pieces
- Helps create style impact
- Your bespoke colour wallet will last you for life
- These are the only colours you will ever need to wear as they are relevant to sunglasses, make-up etc!!
These findings will help you understand yourself in a way you never have before and builds the foundations for all other services
” Kim is amazing, I never thought about ‘my colours’, what works best for me, now I feel much more confident shopping for what really suits me ” – Jason Grinnell
Discover more about the benefits of shopping with a PERSONAL SHOPPER
How Is My Colour Consult Different?
Unlike other colourists that will give you just 1 fixed, pre-organised, season’s colour palette, regardless of whether all of those shades really suit you, I create a bespoke colour palette tailored exclusively to you, as many people nowadays are a combination of more than one season.
I still use the professional colour drapes, as used industry wide, but these were created decades ago and nowadays our colourings have become much more intricate the more global we become so I take a more modern approach in creating colour palettes that help dress real people for real life.
You will come away with an in-depth understanding of the theory behind the shades that suit you.
I create a really simple and discrete system where you have the perfect colour swatches for you at the front of your wallet and the next best shades for you in smaller swatches at the back. Easy!
Looking for some inspiration on how to combine colour then click here.
What If I Don’t Like My Colours?
Because I make up your wallet bespoke, I can remove any shades you dislike. If we don’t find many hues you think you would wear then we keep investigating until you have a colour pallet that suits your lifestyle and needs.
I can also give style advice for any colours you are unsure about and how to introduce them to your every day look so you feel more comfortable wearing them. For some people colour confidence is a journey.
- $190 for a 1.5 hour session
- Includes your bespoke colour swatch wallet complete with a quick reference guide
- $8.50 cost of posting your bespoke colour swatch wallet (if we aren’t doing the Personal Shopping together)
- A separate indepth personalised colour summary
- A list of ‘Top Fashion Tips’ to help you 1. shop smarter & 2. care for your clothes, that every person should know.
- NB: Travel charges outside central Sydney:
- 10-19km=$25 / 20-29km=$30 / 30-39km=$35 / 40km+ =$40+ tbc
- $50 cancellation fee applies
Ready to transform the way you look, dress & buy clothes? Then contact me for an appointment
If you feel like you need more insight than just colour, then read about my 2hr EXPRESS MAKEOVER SERVICE
~ Photos shot at Infinity Bakery Paddington ~