What is a Personal Shopper?
I take you on a shopping tour of Sydney to show you exactly what you should be wearing by putting together fantastic new outfit choices, just for you. We work together to build YOUR fashion look.
As an image consultant, I will explain how items can be mixed with your current clothes style (particularly effective if we have conducted the WARDROBE MAKEOVER session first) so you understand the added value they will bring to your capsule wardrobe.
Shopping with list with a clear of what you’re looking for changes everything!
Never return from a shopping trip stressed, disappointed or empty handed again!
Let’s start building an interchangeable wardrobe you actually enjoy wearing!
” I just got so much out of my time with you. I LOVE my new wardrobe but even better I actually ENJOY SHOPPING AGAIN NOW! ” – Kylie Gouliotis
My Personal Shopper Process
- Work as a WARDROBE PLANNER to fill in your style gaps, whether it’s investment pieces, essentials or accessories
- Introduce you to new relevant shops and labels including online brands
- Suggest new ‘looks’ to compliment your existing personal wardrobe
- Create numerous new outfits whilst at the shops by coordinating your brand new purchases
- Define and play with your PERSONAL STYLE
- Elevate your PERSONAL BRAND
- Experiment with new flattering shapes & colours including how to combine them
- Edit fashion trends to give style advice about which ones are right for you
- Coach you on fabrics and their value & versatility
- Help make your budget go further by advising where we can save money
- Help you avoid making bad buying decisions on a whim
- Stop you feeling overwhelmed and disappointed when shopping
- Never say “I don’t have anything to wear” ever again!
You will gain valuable knowledge throughout this experience as my personal shopping consultant service is focused on teaching you the theory of what suits you and why, rather than just telling what you should & shouldn’t be wearing.
” It was so “ANXIETY REDUCING” to shop with a list, and to have an honest yet tactful opinion to help in the decision making. Thank you Kim x ” – Kirsten Cleland
” The best thing of all, is that I have stopped impulse buying. As I tell my son’s, one is never too old to start learning. Thank you Kim X ” – Claire Forbes
Sydney Guided Shopping Tours
This personal shopping experience can also be used to concentrate on an area of your wardrobe you need to build up, such as:
> work-wear closet
> a travel capsule
> one-off special occasion
Read more about the connection between our appearance and our identity here.
What If I don’t Live In Sydney?
If you don’t live in Sydney but plan to visit, I can take you on a Sydney shopping tour. I would first chat with you over the phone to gain some background in to your lifestyle needs, budget and personal fashion style, then meet with you in Sydney to be your private shopper and deliver a much more fulfilling and fun experience!
I also offer you list of ‘Top Fashion Tips’ to help you 1. shop smarter & 2. care for your clothes, that every person should know.
You will learn valuable style tips throughout my image consultant service as I focused on teaching you the theory of what suits you and why, rather than just telling you how to dress.
Read more about what makes my personal styling services unique here.
Alternatively, you could take up my ONLINE PERSONAL STYLIST service where I assist you remotely?
” You’ve changed my life – I bought all these in less than 1 hour!! ” – Cara Sleeman
My Personal Shopper Follow-up
- Photographic ‘look book’ showing your new outfits, a quick-guide to reference every morning so you’ll no longer struggle with what to wear
- An essential cheat sheet on how to flatter every body type
- A guide to accessorising including examples from an exclusive photoshoot
- Effortless ways to re-style your occasion dresses for the work place using my simple ‘wardrobe hierarchy’ formula
- A must-see visual showing how to look contemporary for seasons to come, rather than slavishly following fashion trends
- List of ‘Top Fashion Tips’ to help you 1. shop smarter & 2. care for your clothes, that every person should know
- This is SESSION 2 which can follow session 1 if desired, or be in isolation
- $220 for a 2 hour session (additional time charged at $50 per half hour)
- Times can be capped if on a budget
- $50 cancellation fee applies
You are under no obligation to purchase any of the clothes I find for you during your personal shopping experience. You may choose to use the session for reference ideas or for future shopping trips. I do not earn a commission from any labels, however, some fashion brands I will favor more than others due to the value I feel you receive from the product
OTHER PERSONAL SHOPPER SERVICES:
Personal Shopper : Pregnancy Wardrobe
Let’s create you a stylish maternity wardrobe you’ll want to be wearing well after giving birth, click here to read more
Are you joining me for a more fulfilling shopping experience? Contact me today
~ Photos shot at Hello1234 Boutique Paddington ~