What is a Personal Shopper?
I take you on a shopping tour of Sydney to show you exactly what you should be wearing by putting together fantastic new outfit choices, just for you. We work together to build YOUR fashion look.
As an image consultant, I will explain how items can be mixed with your current clothes style (particularly effective if we have conducted the WARDROBE MAKEOVER session first) so you understand the added value they will bring to your capsule wardrobe.
Shopping with list with a clear of what you’re looking for changes everything!
Never return from a shopping trip stressed, disappointed or empty handed again!
Let’s start building an interchangeable wardrobe you actually enjoy wearing!
” I just got so much out of my time with you. I LOVE my new wardrobe but even better I actually ENJOY SHOPPING AGAIN NOW! ” – Kylie Gouliotis
My Personal Shopper Process
- Work as a WARDROBE PLANNER to fill in your style gaps, whether it’s investment pieces, essentials or accessories
- Introduce you to new relevant shops and labels including online brands
- Suggest new ‘looks’ to compliment your existing personal wardrobe
- Create numerous new outfits whilst at the shops by coordinating your brand new purchases
- Define and play with your PERSONAL STYLE
- Elevate your PERSONAL BRAND
- Receive exclusive personal shopper discounts
- Experiment with new flattering shapes for your BODY TYPES & COLOURS including how to combine them
- Edit fashion trends to give style advice about which ones are right for you
- Coach you on fabrics and their value & versatility
- Help make your budget go further by advising where we can save money
- Help you avoid making bad buying decisions on a whim
- Stop you feeling overwhelmed and disappointed when shopping
- Never say “I don’t have anything to wear” ever again!
You will gain valuable knowledge throughout this experience as my unique personal shopping consultant service is focused on teaching you the theory of what suits you and why, rather than just telling what you should & shouldn’t be wearing.
” It was so “ANXIETY REDUCING” to shop with a list, and to have an honest yet tactful opinion to help in the decision making. Thank you Kim x ” – Kirsten Cleland
Sydney Guided Shopping Tours
This personal shopping experience can also be used to concentrate on an area of your wardrobe you need to build up, such as:
> work-wear closet
> a travel capsule
> one-off special occasion
Read more about the connection between our appearance and our identity here.
What If I don’t Live In Sydney?
If you don’t live in Sydney but plan to visit, I can take you on a Sydney shopping tour. I would first chat with you over the phone to get to know you and personal fashion style, then meet with you in Sydney to be your private shopper and deliver a more fulfilling and fun experience!
Online Personal Stylist
Alternatively, you could take up my ONLINE PERSONAL STYLIST service where I assist you remotely?
” You’ve changed my life – I bought all these in less than 1 hour!! ” – Cara Sleeman
My Personal Shopper Follow-up
- Photographic ‘look book’ showing your new outfits, a quick-guide to reference every morning so you’ll no longer struggle with what to wear
- An essential cheat sheet on how to flatter every body type
- A guide to accessorising including examples from an exclusive photoshoot
- Effortless ways to re-style your occasion dresses for the work place using my simple ‘wardrobe hierarchy’ formula
- A must-see visual showing how to look contemporary for seasons to come, rather than slavishly following fashion trends
- List of ‘Top Fashion Tips’ to help you 1. shop smarter & 2. care for your clothes, that every person should know
- This is SESSION 2 which can follow session 1 if desired, or be in isolation
- $220 for a 2 hour session (additional time charged at $50 per half hour)
- Times can be capped if on a budget
- $50 cancellation fee applies
You are under no obligation to purchase during your personal shopper experience. You may use the session for ideas or future shopping trips. I don’t earn commission from any labels, however, some fashion brands I’ll favor more than others due to the value they provide
” The best thing of all, is that I have stopped impulse buying. As I tell my son’s, one is never too old to start learning. Thank you Kim X ” – Claire Forbes
Personal Shopper : Pregnancy Wardrobe
Pregnancy can be a challenging time for most mums-to-be, let alone trying to flatter your changing body shape!
We tend to rely on our maternity wardrobe for months after giving birth and if you plan to have multiple children, selecting the appropriate clothes is key as you will be wearing them for years!
Don’t waste money on frumpy maternity garments that offer such a limited range, I can find you fashionable clothes you’ll want to wear AND feel good in.
I’ll take you to non-maternity (& selected maternity) stores and help pick out styles that flatter your lifestyle, budget and growing bump, whilst remaining stylish yet comfortable.
I’ll email you a summary, guiding you through each semester as each one brings their own challenges, providing tips & tricks to keep you looking – and feeling – your best.
” And she’s just so kind and lovely on top of being an incredible stylist. I couldn’t recommend her more highly! ” – Janine Miller
Post childbirth, re-identifying our new body shape makes dressing it a whole lot easier so you might benefit from my PERSONAL ANALYSIS & WARDROBE MAKEOVER service or a MUMMY MAKEOVER where I teach you practical style tips to elevate your mum uniform from mumsy to stylish, all within your new (often lower) budget.
Click for my Pinterest board showing stylish maternity fashion, new brands to shop/rent from, as well as inspiration on how to wear your current favorites to accommodate a growing baby bump.
And if you plan to breast feed, then read my blog about this fantastic multi-tasker of a top – that’s not from a daggy maternity store!
Are you joining me for a more fulfilling shopping experience? Contact me today
Have more questions? Then read my ‘What I Don’t Do’ page so you feel completely comfortable
~ Photos shot at Hello1234 Boutique Paddington ~