Personal Analysis – Body Shape / Body Type
We are often all too aware of our ‘worst bits’, but do you really know what the best bits of your figure are? I will identify your body shape and coach you through simple design principles that will focus you on the most suitable styles relevant to your physique. Suddenly dressing becomes so much more simple and efficient.
If you’re stressed out before you even leave the house because you can’t find any clothes you feel good in, this is the service for you!
It’s amazing how we feel ‘right’ in certain clothes styles and ‘wrong’ in others, yet we don’t really understand why. A lot of this has to do with our body type and confidence about different areas of our figure, so once we establish what your favorite parts are, we can experiment with various fashion styles you might not have considered.
It’s empowering to understand what flatters, and what doesn’t flatter, your body type so work to I magnify people’s strengths.
These style guidelines can help you discover the power of illusion dressing – dressing to enhance and mask.
Personal Analysis – Colour Consultant
Colour is the first thing we notice about clothes. We make assumptions about certain colours and have emotional attachments to them.
As your colour consultant, I will identify your ideal palette for your individual combination of your skin/hair/eyes. If you stick to a palette that suits you, over time you create a complete wardrobe makeover which becomes more harmonized and therefore much easier to mix ‘n’ match.
I will give you your own fabric swatches which represent your seasonal colour palette, but unlike other colour consultants, I won’t just give you a generic seasonal colour palette which results in you receiving certain unsuitable shades and therefore missing out on other more flattering ones. I will actually tailor the swatches to your particular individual combination, creating a totally bespoke colour wallet for you to keep forever.
These are the only colours you will ever need to wear!
Click here to read more about the vital role that colour plays in the way we dress ourselves and the benefits of understanding your most flattering hues.
These findings will help you understand yourself in a way you never have before and builds the foundations for all other services
Different Types of Wardrobe Makeover
This service optimizes your current wardrobe by creating numerous new outfits so you gain much more value from what you already own and never again feel like you have nothing to wear!
We can focus on areas such as a work wear wardrobe, packing for a holiday or needing an outfit for an event.
For when you have a lot of clothes and need advice when deciding what to keep & what to discard. We then organise your closet in to a functional space that no longer overwhelms you.
My specialty! Read more about this makeover service here.
If you feel like you need a bit of everything, then I can do that too!
All this is done in the comfort of your own home with a non-judgmental but honest approach, I will edit your wardrobe so you’re left with a cleansed closet that flatters you and works better together so dressing every morning becomes easy and enjoyable.
My Wardrobe Makeover Process
- Cleanse your closet from unflattering, unnecessary styles
- Create more outfits using the garments remaining in your wardrobe, including new colour or pattern combinations – wardrobe optimization
- Guide you through rules on accessorising & show you how powerful accessories are when creating completely different looks
- Create a versatile, capsule wardrobe that suits your needs
- Identify key fabrics for your lifestyle and show you their versatility
- Discuss flattering hair & make up choices
- Show you the types of patterns that flatter you best
- Create a stronger personal style
- Work as a wardrobe planner to highlight any gaps to help your closet become fully functional
- Recommend appropriate fashion trends
- Suggest alterations to make over old or unflattering clothes
- Guide you in organising your clothes to create a serviceable wardrobe
You will learn valuable style tips throughout my image consultant service as I focused on teaching you the theory of what suits you and why, rather than just telling you how to dress.
Read more about what makes my personal styling services unique here.
My Wardrobe Makeover Follow-up
- Includes your bespoke colour swatch wallet containing the only colours you ever need to wear!
- Personal colour & body shape summaries to guide you for years to come
- A visual guide to dressing for your individual body shape
- Photographic ‘look book’ showing your new outfits, a quick-guide to reference every day, so you’ll no longer struggle in the mornings with what to wear
- A list of gaps to optimize your wardrobe
- List of ‘Top Fashion Tips’ to help you 1. shop smarter & 2. care for your clothes, that every person should know
- $99/per hour & after the 3 hour minimum, I charge by the half hour
- Times can be capped if on a budget
- $8.50 cost of posting your bespoke colour swatch wallet (if we aren’t doing the Personal Shopping together)
- NB: Travel charges outside central Sydney:
10-20km=$15 / 20-30km=$25 / 30-40km=$35 / 40km+ =$40
- A charge of $30 if appointment moved/cancelled within 50 hours of your start time may be applied to cover the cost of a hire car
Need more information? Then contact me for a chat
~ Photos shot at Infinity Bakery Paddington ~