Personal Analysis – Body Types
We’re often all too aware of our ‘worst bits’, but do you really know what the best bits of your body shape are?
Suddenly dressing becomes simple, efficient and enjoyable!
If you’re stressed before even leaving the house because you can’t find clothes you feel good in, this is the service for you!
” You don’t know what you don’t know! Kim is an absolute god send for anyone who doesn’t know how to make clothes work for you, and how easily they can work against you! YOU WON’T REGRET IT! ” – Sally Yolland
It’s empowering to understand what flatters your body type so work to I magnify people’s strengths
These style guidelines can help you discover the power of illusion dressing – dressing to enhance and mask.
Personal Analysis – Colour Consultant
Colour is the first thing we notice about clothes, we have emotional attachments to certain shades. It plays a vital role in the way we dress ourselves and how others judge us.
As your COLOUR CONSULTANT, I will identify your ideal palette for your individual combination of your skin/hair/eyes. If you shop into your palette, over time you curate a harmonised wardrobe that mix ‘n’ match’s effortlessly!
These are the only colours you’ll ever need to wear!
My Modern Approach To Colour
Read about the real-life modern way my colour consultation is different to others using a generic, dated approach and the benefits of understanding your most flattering hues.
These findings will help you understand yourself in a way you never have before and builds the foundations for all other services
The 2nd part of this session is the Wardrobe Makeover, click to understand the different types that would benefit you, my makeover process, plus… see a video of me in action!
” Thank you Kim, you’ve saved me TIME, MONEY AND STRESS! ” – Kirsten Cleland
” Kim is AMAZING at styling, relating to what YOU need and creating some new ideas and wardrobe inspiration. I was so impressed with the level of care, follow up and guidance ” – Melanie Moffatt
My Personal Analysis & Wardrobe Makeover (session 1) Follow-up
- Digital reference of your colour palette (fabric swatch wallet is $100 extra)
- 2 x personalised colour & body type guides
- 2 x Pinterest boards to illustrate the above
- 1 x visual guide to dressing for your individual body shape
- Photographic ‘look book’ of your new outfits to pick from to ensure stress free mornings
- Detailed shopping list of fashion styles you’d never have thought of which completes your dream wardrobe
- Alteration / re-purposing suggestions
- Essential cheat sheet on how to flatter every body type
- Guide to accessorising including examples from an exclusive photoshoot
- Introducing you to my game changing ‘wardrobe hierarchy’ formula
- A must-see visual to looking contemporary, rather than slavishly following fashion trends
- 2 x Top Fashion Tips to help you 1/. shop smarter & 2/. care for your clothes, that every person should know
- + THE FEELING OF A BRAND NEW WARDROBE!!
- $430 + 10% GST for a 3 hour session (additional time = $60 + 10% GST per half hour & times can be capped if on a budget)
- Time is totally led by you & calculated in 15 minute intervals for value
- Optional +$130 + 10% GST for your hand made bespoke colour wallet including fabric swatches & quick reference notes
- $10 cost of posting your bespoke colour swatch wallet (if we aren’t doing the Personal Shopping together)
- Travel charges outside central Sydney:
10-19km=$30 / 20-29km=$35 / 30-39km=$40 / 40km+ =$45+ tbc
- Cancellation fees may apply read T&C’s here
- Payment in installments possible
Want to start looking & FEELING better? Then contact me for an appointment!
Have more questions? Then read my ‘What I Don’t Do’ page so you feel completely comfortable
~ Photos shot at Infinity Bakery Paddington ~