Personal Analysis – Body Shape / Body Type
We are often all too aware of our ‘worst bits’, but do you really know what the best bits of your figure are? With my PERSONAL STYLIST experience, I will identify your BODY TYPE and coach you through simple design principles that will focus you on the most suitable styles relevant to your physique. Suddenly dressing becomes so much more simple, efficient and enjoyable!
If you’re stressed out before you even leave the house because you can’t find any clothes you feel good in, this is the service for you!
” Thank you Kim, you’ve saved me TIME, MONEY AND STRESS! ” – Kirsten Cleland
It’s amazing how we feel ‘right’ in certain clothes styles and ‘wrong’ in others, yet we don’t really understand why. A lot of this has to do with our body type and confidence about different areas of our figure, so once we establish what your favorite parts are, we can experiment with various fashion styles you might not have considered.
There’s nothing more empowering than to understand what flatters, and what doesn’t flatter, your body type so work to I magnify people’s strengths
These style guidelines can help you discover the power of illusion dressing – dressing to enhance and mask.
Personal Analysis – Colour Consultant
Colour is the first thing we notice about clothes. We make assumptions about certain colours and have emotional attachments to them.
As your COLOUR CONSULTANT, I will identify your ideal palette for your individual combination of your skin/hair/eyes. If you stick to a palette that suits you, over time you create a complete wardrobe makeover which becomes more harmonized and therefore much easier to mix ‘n’ match.
I will give you your own fabric swatches which represent your seasonal colour palette, but unlike other colour consultants, I won’t just give you a generic seasonal colour palette which results in you receiving certain unsuitable shades and therefore missing out on other more flattering ones. I will actually tailor the swatches to your particular individual combination, creating a totally bespoke colour wallet for you to keep forever.
These are the only colours you’ll ever need to wear!
Click here to read more about the vital role that colour plays in the way we dress ourselves and the benefits of understanding your most flattering hues.
These findings will help you understand yourself in a way you never have before and builds the foundations for all other services
Click here to read all about the different types of Wardrobe Makeovers that would benefit you, my process, plus, see a video of me in action!
If you would like more hours back in your day, read about the benefits of a WARDROBE PLANNER here or click here for a couple of videos showing how I use creative styling to make your purchases work harder!
” You don’t know what you don’t know! Kim is an absolute god send for anyone who doesn’t know how to make clothes work for you, and how easily they can work against you! YOU WON’T REGRET IT! ” – Sally Yolland
” Kim is AMAZING at styling, relating to what YOU need and creating some new ideas and wardrobe inspiration. I was so impressed with the level of care, follow up and guidance ” – Melanie Moffatt
My Personal Analysis & Wardrobe Makeover (session 1) Follow-up
- Includes your bespoke colour swatch wallet complete with quick reference guide
- Personallized colour & body shape summaries to guide you for years to come
- Pinterest boards to illustrate the above
- A visual guide to dressing for your individual body shape
- Photographic ‘look book’ showing your new outfits, a quick-guide to reference every morning so you’ll no longer struggle with what to wear
- Create a detailed shopping list that will complete your dream wardrobe
- Alteration suggestions
- An essential cheat sheet on how to flatter every body type
- A guide to accessorising including examples from an exclusive photoshoot
- Effortless ways to re-style your occasion dresses for the work place using my simple ‘wardrobe hierarchy’ formula
- A must-see visual showing how to look contemporary for seasons to come, rather than slavishly following fashion trends
- List of ‘Top Fashion Tips’ to help you 1. shop smarter & 2. care for your clothes, that every person should know
- $360 for a 3 hour session (additional time charged at $50 per half hour)
- Times can be capped if on a budget
- $9.20 cost of posting your bespoke colour swatch wallet (if we aren’t doing the Personal Shopping together)
- NB: Travel charges outside central Sydney:
10-19km=$30 / 20-29km=$35 / 30-39km=$40 / 40km+ =$45+ tbc
- $50 cancellation fee applies
Want to start looking & FEELING better? Then contact me for an appointment!
~ Photos shot at Infinity Bakery Paddington ~