If you frequently say “I have nothing to wear” then this is the service for YOU!
I’ll re-style your clothes in ways you’d never think possible so you feel like you have a BRAND NEW WARDROBE! (yup, even those pieces from years ago)
Different Types of Wardrobe Makeover
I can deliver what ever type of Wardrobe Makeover YOU need:-
This service optimizes your current wardrobe by creating numerous new outfits so you gain much more value from what you already own
We can focus on areas such as a work wear wardrobe to improve your PERSONAL BRAND, packing for a holiday or needing an outfit for an event.
For when you have a lot of clothes and need advice on what to keep or discard. We then organise your closet in to a functional space that no longer overwhelms you using different strategies depending on your comfort level.
This helps eliminate the guilt of owning too much, or needing your wardrobe to better reflect this new phase of your life.
My specialty! Read more my MUMMY MAKEOVER makeover service here.
If you feel like you need a bit of everything, I can do that too!
All this is done in the comfort of your own home with a non-judgmental but honest approach, as a PERSONAL STYLIST i’ll get you out the door quicker, feeling more stylish.
” If you feel unsure if to see her, don’t – investing in her services was the best decision! (She will not judge your wardrobe either!) ” – Outi Mustonen
A Wardrobe Makeover In Action!
This is one of my regular clients who has a large wardrobe, 2 jobs as well as being a mum so she needs me to do all her thinking and organising for her …and I love every visit! (she even pops to work and leaves me outfitting!)
She knows she only gets 20% wear from her purchases so understands the value I add by re-outfitting hundreds of other choices for her during a wardrobe makeover! She prints and files her photos to make choosing what to wear every morning completely stress-free.
PS: we don’t always make SO much mess as this!
Benefits Of My Wardrobe Makeover Process
- Cleanse your closet from unflattering, unnecessary styles
- Create more outfits from garments you actually like, including new colour or pattern combinations
- Remove the stress of getting ready every morning
- Remove the guilt over not wearing some clothes & accessories
- Show you how powerful accessories are when creating different looks
- Create a versatile, capsule wardrobe that suits ALL your needs
- Identify key fabrics for your lifestyle and show you their versatility
- Help you understand why certain styles are hard to wear
- Show you the types of patterns that flatter you best and those that don’t
- Create a stronger personal ‘look’, relevant to your taste, lifestyle & budget
- Highlight any gaps to help it become a functional mix & match wardrobe
- Recommend appropriate fashion trends
- Suggest alterations to bring new life to old or unflattering clothes
- Re-purpose styles you no longer wear
- Help tight clothes fit you better
- Guide you in organising your clothes to create a serviceable wardrobe
- Discuss flattering hair & make up choices
- Increases confidence, reduces time & effort
- Create your StyleSense ‘look book’ to refer to every time your get dressed!
- + THE FEELING OF A BRAND NEW WARDROBE!!
You’ll learn valuable style tips throughout my image consultant service as I teach you the theory of what suits YOU & WHY, rather than just telling you how to dress.
” I have only had to make a very small number of purchases in order to complete my wardrobe, and not even a week later I am experimenting with my outfits and having a whole lot of fun doing it!
I honestly could not recommend Kim more highly! ” – Kelly Dean-Willcocks
My Wardrobe Makeover Follow-up
- Photographic ‘look book’ of your new outfits to reference every morning so you’ll no longer struggle with what to wear
- Detailed shopping list of fashion styles you’d never have thought of which completes your dream wardrobe
- Essential cheat sheet on how to flatter every body type
- Guide to accessorising including examples from an exclusive photoshoot
- Introducing you to my game changing ‘wardrobe hierarchy’ formula
- A must-see visual to looking contemporary, rather than slavishly following fashion trends
- 2 x Top Fashion Tips to help you 1/. shop smarter & 2/. care for your clothes, that every person should know
- $290 + 10% GST for a 2 hour session (additional time = $60 + 10% GST per half hour & times can be capped if on a budget)
- Time is totally led by you & calculated in 15 minute intervals for value
- Travel charges outside central Sydney:
- 10-19km=$30 / 20-29km=$35 / 30-39km=$40 / 40km+ =$45+ tbc
- Cancellation fees may apply read T&C’s here
- Payment in installments possible
Want to fall in love with your wardrobe again? Then contact me today
Have more questions? Then read my ‘What I Don’t Do’ page so you feel completely comfortable
~ Photos shot at Hello1234 Boutique Paddington ~